I provide customised consulting and coaching services to government, corporate and not-for-profit clients which help their people to engage with organisational change, and develop, navigate and create sustainable careers. Sometimes this involves supporting staff as they prepare to leave their employer and pursue new opportunities.
My offerings are varied and include talent selection, career reviews + assessments, workshop development + delivery, career change consulting, leadership coaching and 360 degree feedback debriefs. My approach is strategic, pragmatic, solutions-focused and action-oriented.
Examples of my work include:
- Creating the e-course ‘Redundancy SOS’: Kick-start Your Job Search in 5 Days.
- Facilitating career development + post-redundancy workshops and providing individual coaching, with Right Management.
- Interviewing Board Director nominees for the Victorian Local Government initiative Community Chef, with Horner Recruitment.
- Observing + providing feedback for KPMG’s Compass, the pre-partner development centre simulation experience, with Bendelta.
- Providing leadership coaching for unit managers + team leaders in Child Protection, the Department of Human Services, Victoria, with Bendelta.
- Delivering 360 degree feedback debriefs and follow-up workshops for senior managers + executives at the Department of Justice, with iedex Management Consultants.
- Project consultant and workshop facilitator for the introduction of a customised on-line performance management tool at Victoria University, with iedex Management Consultants.
- Facilitating ‘The Leadership Toolkit’, a series of the Australian Women in Leadership Forums in Australia’s major cities, with Workplace Training Advisory Australia (WTAA).
Although based in Adelaide, I’m available for work throughout Australia by arrangement.
Please call me on 0417 908800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how I can contribute to a project or help people in your organisation.