Hello, I'm Mary Goldsmith
Career transition + change
Talent assessment + selection
Outplacement + job search
How I can help your organisation?
I thrive on helping people to identify their professional strengths, articulate the roles they play at work, review development opportunities, and explore career options.
Examples of my work include:
- Facilitating career development + post-redundancy workshops and providing individual coaching, with Right Management.
- Interviewing and recommending board candidates for (Victorian Local Government initiative) Community Chef’s Board, with Horner Recruitment.
- Engaging with and providing simulation feedback for KPMG’s Compass, the pre-partner development centre, with Bendelta.
- Providing leadership coaching for unit managers + team leaders in Child Protection, the Department of Human Services, Victoria, with Bendelta.
- Delivering 360 degree feedback debriefs and follow-up workshops for senior managers + executives at the Department of Justice, with iedex Management Consultants.
- Performing the role of Project consultant and workshop facilitator for the introduction of a customised on-line performance management tool at Victoria University, with iedex Management Consultants.
- Facilitating ‘The Leadership Toolkit’, a series of the Australian Women in Leadership Forums in Australia’s major cities, with Workplace Training Advisory Australia (WTAA).
- Developing and directing customised leadership and management development programs and workshops for private and public sector clients, at Mt Eliza Business School (now part of Melbourne Business School).
- Creating the e-course ‘Redundancy SOS: Kick-start Your Job Search in 5 Days’ for professionals who haven’t been provided with an employer-sponsored career transition or outplacement program.
Although based in Adelaide, I’m available for work throughout Australia by arrangement.
Please call me on 0417 908800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how I can contribute to a project or help people in your organisation.
Get Insider Tips
I share career and leadership development posts in my Facebook group Career Studio.
If you’d like to join Career Studio please click below.