Overcoming career obstacles
Promotion or advancement
Developing a career strategy
Planning a career change
Building career longevity
Gliding to retirement
Get Career Inspiration + Tips
How can I help you?
I provide customised consulting and coaching services to government, corporate and not-for-profit clients which help their people to engage with organisational change, and develop, navigate and create sustainable careers. Sometimes this involves supporting staff as they prepare to leave their employer and pursue new opportunities.
Thanks to my time in HR, executive recruitment, executive education and career transition consulting, I’ve helped thousands of professionals from every imaginable industry and sector, at various stages of their careers.
My interest in talent management and executive development started early in my career, at ANZ Bank. This was followed by experience as an executive recruitment consultant before joining Mt Eliza Business School – now the executive education arm of Melbourne Business School, where I developed and led customised leadership development programs for corporate and government clients.
Since that time, I’ve worked extensively with career transition candidates at Right Management in Melbourne and Adelaide. I’ve also delivered executive recruitment consulting, and career and leadership development coaching services on behalf of Jo Fisher Executive, iedex, Bendelta, Beilby, OPRA and Horner Recruitment. I’m also a preferred supplier for Career Money Life.
Examples of my work include:
- Facilitating career development + post-redundancy workshops and providing individual coaching, with Right Management.
- Interviewing board candidates for (Victorian Local Government initiative) Community Chef’s Board, with Horner Recruitment.
- Engaging with and providing simulation feedback for KPMG’s Compass, the pre-partner development centre, with Bendelta.
- Providing leadership coaching for unit managers + team leaders in Child Protection, the Department of Human Services, Victoria, with Bendelta.
- Delivering 360 degree feedback debriefs and follow-up workshops for senior managers + executives at the Department of Justice, with iedex Management Consultants.
- Performing the role of Project consultant and workshop facilitator for the introduction of a customised on-line performance management tool at Victoria University, with iedex Management Consultants.
- Facilitating ‘The Leadership Toolkit’, a series of the Australian Women in Leadership Forums in Australia’s major cities, with Workplace Training Advisory Australia (WTAA).
- Creating executive development programs and workshops to reinforce and support an organisation’s strategic direction, leadership capabilities and organisational change, at Mt Eliza Business School.
- Creating the e-course ‘Redundancy SOS: Kick-start Your Job Search in 5 Days’.
Although based in Adelaide, I’m available for work throughout Australia by arrangement.
Please call me on 0417 908800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how I can contribute to a project or help people in your organisation.
Career Studio is a closed Facebook group where I share posts related to career and leadership development.
If you’re interested in joining Career Studio please subscribe via the button below.