Hello, I'm Mary Goldsmith
Career transition + change
Talent selection + assessment
How I can help your organisation?
Thanks to my time in HR, executive recruitment, executive education and career transition consulting, I’ve helped thousands of professionals from every imaginable industry and sector, at various stages of their careers.
My interest in talent management and executive development started early in my career, at ANZ Bank. This was followed by experience as an executive recruitment consultant before joining Mt Eliza Business School – now the executive education arm of Melbourne Business School, where I developed and led customised leadership development programs for corporate and government clients.
Since that time, I’ve worked extensively with career transition candidates at Right Management in Melbourne and Adelaide. I’ve also delivered executive recruitment consulting, and career and leadership development coaching services on behalf of Jo Fisher Executive, iedex, Bendelta, Beilby, OPRA, Horner Recruitment and Career Money Life.
Examples of my work include:
- Facilitating career development + post-redundancy workshops and providing individual coaching, with Right Management.
- Interviewing and recommending board candidates for (Victorian Local Government initiative) Community Chef’s Board, with Horner Recruitment.
- Engaging with and providing simulation feedback for KPMG’s Compass, the pre-partner development centre, with Bendelta.
- Providing leadership coaching for unit managers + team leaders in Child Protection, the Department of Human Services, Victoria, with Bendelta.
- Delivering 360 degree feedback debriefs and follow-up workshops for senior managers + executives at the Department of Justice, with iedex Management Consultants.
- Performing the role of Project consultant and workshop facilitator for the introduction of a customised on-line performance management tool at Victoria University, with iedex Management Consultants.
- Facilitating ‘The Leadership Toolkit’, a series of the Australian Women in Leadership Forums in Australia’s major cities, with Workplace Training Advisory Australia (WTAA).
- Developing and directing customised leadership and management development programs and workshops for private and public sector clients, at Mt Eliza Business School (now part of Melbourne Business School).
- Creating the e-course ‘Redundancy SOS: Kick-start Your Job Search in 5 Days’ for professionals who haven’t been provided with an employer-sponsored career transition or outplacement program.
Although based in Adelaide, I’m available for work throughout Australia by arrangement.
Please call me on 0417 908800 or email email@example.com to discuss how I can contribute to a project or help people in your organisation.
Get Insider Tips
I share posts related to career and leadership development in my closed Facebook group called Career Studio.
If you’re interested in joining Career Studio please subscribe via the button below.
‘Headhunters Unplugged : How to Get a Recruiter’s Attention in a Competitive Job Market’ is useful guide for anyone re-entering the job market, HR professionals, and newcomers to the Recruitment industry.
Please download this free PDF guide via the button below.
I developed the ‘Redundancy SOS’ e-course for people who don’t have access to a career transition or outplacement program after a role redundancy.
Click here to take a tour of the ‘Redundancy SOS’ membership site.
To learn more about this e-course click here.
Please click the button below to purchase the e-course.